Greater Noida, Noida
• identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
• seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
• generate leads and cold call prospective customers
• meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
• understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
• think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
• work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
• draw up client contracts - depending on the size of company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal
• have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
• ensure staff are on board throughout the organisation, and understand the need for change and what is required of them
• train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate
• discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
• liaise with the finance team, warehousing and logistics departments as appropriate
• seek ways of improving the way the business operates
• attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
• keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
|3 - 6 Years
|3 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.
|IT Software - Others
|sales marketing business development
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.