• Coordinate with Business Development team by fixing appointments, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
• Ensure the adequacy of sales-related material
• Respond to queries from customers and give support when required
• Store, financial and non-financial data in electronic form and prepare MIS reports.
• Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
• Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
• Monitor the different Production Department progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
• If required to visit the client with technical team.
• Ensure adherence to company rules and policies
• Minimum Qualification: Graduate
• Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator.
• Good computer skills (MS Office).
• Proficiency in English.
• Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• A team player with high level of dedication & commitments.
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 25 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Qualification||Diploma, Other Bachelor Degree, M.B.A/PGDM|
|Key Skills||Sales Coordinator Personal Assistant|
JOBS PARK PLACEMENT
|About Company||Jobs Park Placement is a professionally managed Recruitment Firm, engaged in providing comprehensive Recruitment Solutions across diverse verticals|
|Address||IInd, Floor, Mai Road, Sector-22, Opp-Govt.Inter College, Noida-201301|