Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Greater Noida, Noida
We need Purchasing Manager in Noida
Purchasing Manager - FMCG
Reports to: vice president / director
Qualifications: mba / dilpoma in retail management or equivalent
Preferred: FMCG ( dry fruits,oil,pulses,rice,sugar ,salt )
1. Implement procurement strategy and policies
2. Build and develop relationships with key customers.
3. Lead the procurement group in all phases.
4. Order materials and services as per negotiated and appropriately
approved. Review quotations.
5. Prepare purchase requisitions, approve and issues purchase orders in
accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions.
6. Track Purchasing activity and measurements.
7. Manage vendor relationships and assist in building effective
8. Assist department in developing and implementing purchasing
strategies for products.
9. Responsible for planning, developing and buying materials, parts,
supplies and equipments in a timely and cost effective way; timely
manner while maintaining appropriate quality standards and
10. Dealing with suppliers.
11. Develop and review purchase requests and ensure authorization as
necessary to facilitate the timely purchase of new food products.
12. Help to lower the cost and secure agreements.
13. Liaise with Accounts Payable Department to ensure accurate and
timely payment of invoices, as necessary for the business with the
|Experience||7 - 12 Years|
|Salary||8 Lac To 18 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Supply Chain / Purchase / Procurement|
|Qualification||Diploma, Other Bachelor Degree, M.B.A/PGDM|
|Key Skills||Material Management Purchase Management Supply Chain Management Material Procurement FMCG|
|Contact Person||Mr. S.K.Sharma / Ms. Priya Sharma|
|Address||2nd Floor, Main Road, Sector-22, Opp-Govt. Inter College, Near Muthoot Finance|