Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
responsibility to staff and direct the team to
– meet your targets and those of the team as a whole
– ensure the smooth running of the team
– contribute to training and development of the team
– assist Line Manager in achieving maximum customer satisfaction in accordance with organisation plans
– maintain overall team responsibility for performing all duties in compliance with related legal/statutory, reguations, professional duties, responsibilities and obligations and insert as applicable e.g. Best Practice Guidelines, ISO certification
Day to day responsibilities agreed with your manager to include:
– manage, direct and monitor the overall performance of the tender process team to obtain maximum efficiency, quality, service and profitability for the organization
– effective liaison, support and assistance between tender process department and rest of organisation
– maintain and improve mechanisms for obtaining opportunities, surveying and measuring tender process and disseminate feedback to the appropriate internal entities
– utilize agreed systems to manage the tender process functions, analysis and documenting
– manage the development of plans for tender process activities to achieve targets
– developing plans for streamlining tender processes
– support to all other departments with tender-related issues
– subject to agreed criteria, recruitment, training, set action and targets, appraise and manage performance, development, coaching and general support of all team members to ensure targets are met
– reporting (content and format as agreed) on a monthly basis or as otherwise agreed
– developing plans for team activities to improve strategy
– assist in the development and preparation of the organisation’s tender process strategy and general business planning
– delegate authority and responsibility to team with supervision, accountability and review
– set an example for team members of commitment, tender process activities, work ethics and habits and personal character
– maintain accurate records
– responsibly use resources and control expenses to meet agreed budgetary controls
– adhere to all organisation policies and procedures
– interact and co-operate with all members of the organisation and its suppliers and customers
From time to time you may be expected to be part of special projects as are reasonably required of your job role.
You are responsible for your allocated workload and must meet all targets as agreed with your Line Manager. You must contribute towards the smooth running of the organisation generally.
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 75 Thousand To 3 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development / Telecaller|
|Qualification||Diploma, Professional Degree, Post Graduate Diploma|
|Key Skills||tender manager project manager sales manager sales management tender management|