Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Noida, Phase 2, Sector 63
The role of a chartered accountant covers many aspects of finance work of project, including:
• Continuous management of financial systems and budgets;
• Undertaking financial audits (an independent check of an organization's financial position);
• Providing financial advice.
In public practice, tasks carried out by a chartered accountant include:
• Liaising with clients (individuals or businesses) and providing financial information and advice;
reviewing the company's systems and analyzing risk;
• Performing tests to check financial information and systems;
• Advising clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimize their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers;
• Maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy);
• Advising clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance);
• Counseling clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Industry||Accounting / Auditing / Taxation|
|Key Skills||Chartered Accountant Accounts Manager Accounts head Finance Manager|
|Contact Person||Mr. S.K.Sharma / Ms. Priya Sharma|
|Address||2nd Floor, Main Road, Sector-22, Opp-Govt. Inter College, Near Muthoot Finance|