8 - 12 Years
Greater Noida, Noida
• Fabric Purchase & Processing rate negotiate & final.
• Vendor Development both Woven
& Knitting Fabrics
• Looking care of new Fabric (Woven & Knitting) Development of different Buyers & keep track record of all programs.
• Follow-up all fabric testing part with testing lab. Dyeing and Printing follow Follow-up with Production & Merchandising Dept. for running order status.
• To co-ordinate with Merchandising Dept. & Production Dept& buying house
• To analize the cost of raw material. (Fabric, yarn, dyeing printing)
• Reporting to M.D.
• Good knowledge of polyester fabric sourcing.
• Know-how of the designing and color matching recipes and printing techniques.
• Keen interest in new fabric developments.
• Know-how of all the grey and processing defects.
• Know-how of greigh fabric costing, yarn sourcing and wet processing.
• Follow up of yarn dyed orders.
• Involved in sourcing of new fabrics for the design studio.
• Cost analysis and fabric purchasing.
• Handling the troubleshooting regarding wet process department.
|Salary||5 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Export / Import / Merchandising|
|Work Experience||8 - 12 Years|
|Qualification||Other Master Degree|
|Contact Person||Mr. S.K.Sharma|
|Address||2nd Floor, Main Road, Sector-22, Opp-Govt. Inter College, Near Muthoot Finance|