Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Job Description / Responsibilities
1) Manage inline Audits on a daily basis & submit report to production and management.
2) Conduct daily batch inspections of packed goods.
3) Conduct final AQL inspections of each style before shipment.
4) Identifying rejection/ALT areas and rectifying & taking preventive Action.
5) Checking of Proto, SMS, PP Samples, and Shipment Samples etc.
6) Draw reports on a daily basis for all above and submit to production and management.
7) Box Control Audit.
8) Auditing Patterns and templates before issue to production.
9) Reports only to HO.
Desired profile of the candidate
1) Should have 5 -7 years in an export garment factory conducting quality audits at various stages.
2) Should be able to read & correctly interpret tech packs, manuals, buyer comments etc.
3) Fluent knowledge of English
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Industry||Export / Import / Merchandising|
|Qualification||Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, B.A|
|Key Skills||Quality Auditing QA Analysis batch inspection AQL inspections Shipment Samples Box Control Auditing|
|Contact Person||Mr. S.K.Sharma|
|Address||2nd Floor, Main Road, Sector-22, Opp-Govt. Inter College, Near Muthoot Finance|