Delhi, Ghazipur, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Noida
Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
2. Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space for all departments.
3. Assess staff performance and provide coaching, guidance and counseling to ensure maximum efficiency
4. Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
5. Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
6. Monitor factory costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
7. Follow up oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g. electricians)
8. Organize and supervise all other office activities like recycling, renovations, event planning etc.
9. Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
10. Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
11. Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions
12. HR Planning, HR Development (orientation, training, motivation, career planning).
13. Staffing, Formulation of Policy-Recruitment, Leave, Annual Increment, Attendance Bonus, /Procedures- SOP (Standing Operating Procedure), Employees’ Handbook, Code of Conduct, Office Etiquettes such as Dress Code etc /Manuals or Guidelines--Employees’ Professional Efficiency Test & Salary Structure (Source: Minimum Wages Gazette), etc, depending on a wide/varying range of necessity of an Installation, followed by its proper Implementation
14. Possessing a demonstrative art on Leadership Traits/Managerial Skill; as such, can handle Legal, Disciplinary/Grievances matters in light of Law 2006 to the best effect; also confident to handle a crisis situation keenly with tact
15. Dealing with all Admin issues, Attendance & Leave Management, Compensation/Benefits, Performance & Career
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Administration Manager HR Administration HR Manager HR Recruiter HR Officer|
|Contact Person||Mr. S.K.Sharma / Ms. Priya Sharma|
|Address||2nd Floor, Main Road, Sector-22, Opp-Govt. Inter College, Near Muthoot Finance|